If you are reading this post, you are likely one of my closest friends. If you eagerly anticipate this blog, then you are accustomed to my profound yet sometimes ridiculously ignorant musings. You are also equally aware that I am easily bored and quickly move on to new projects. But let's enjoy it while we can.
So here goes.....
An alter ego is a second self, a persona within a person. Beyonce has Sasha Fierce, Miley Cyrus has Hannah Montana, Janet Jackson has Damita Jo...well that one didn't go over so well, but you get the point.
I have Jill.
My friends and I gave each other nicknames, Jill stuck with me. So Jill it is. Jill After The Jack. Jack is a man, Jack is my hometown, Jack is a drink, Jack is some bull ish. Jack is whatever you want it to be.
Thank you for taking this ride with me. Stay tuned for a little Jill After the Jack.
That's all for now.
So here goes.....
An alter ego is a second self, a persona within a person. Beyonce has Sasha Fierce, Miley Cyrus has Hannah Montana, Janet Jackson has Damita Jo...well that one didn't go over so well, but you get the point.
I have Jill.
My friends and I gave each other nicknames, Jill stuck with me. So Jill it is. Jill After The Jack. Jack is a man, Jack is my hometown, Jack is a drink, Jack is some bull ish. Jack is whatever you want it to be.
Thank you for taking this ride with me. Stay tuned for a little Jill After the Jack.
That's all for now.

test comment
ReplyDeleteImma following Jilly girl!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Hi Jill!
ReplyDelete