i can't believe i am about to say this publicly.....i forgive you chris brown. you had the absolute best performance at last night's bet awards. hands down. no competition.
absolutely brilliant pr move.
man in the mirror + chris brown = pure genius (although i did say he should have done this @ last year's show but i guess debra lee didn't get that memo). someone on his team deserves a raise. was chris brown's performance the creation of some pr dream machine? probably, so. but he knew this was his last chance. he knows he will forever be known as a woman beater. he had to do something. and that something had to be pretty big. showing raw human emotion could only help his tarnished public image.
man in the mirror + chris brown = pure genius (although i did say he should have done this @ last year's show but i guess debra lee didn't get that memo). someone on his team deserves a raise. was chris brown's performance the creation of some pr dream machine? probably, so. but he knew this was his last chance. he knows he will forever be known as a woman beater. he had to do something. and that something had to be pretty big. showing raw human emotion could only help his tarnished public image.
were those tears real? honestly, at this point, it really doesn't matter bc they seemed real. everything about that performance seemed genuine.
as far as i'm concerned, there has only been one real michael jackson tribute. and chris brown shined. brown is obviously the only performer alive capable to doing any michael jackson move justice.
when chris brown accepted the bet fan favorite award he said, "I let you all down before, but I won't do it again. I promise you." for his sake, i hope he doesn't.
- jill
when chris brown accepted the bet fan favorite award he said, "I let you all down before, but I won't do it again. I promise you." for his sake, i hope he doesn't.
- jill


Rihanna is a man beater!
ReplyDelete